الأربعاء، 4 مايو 2011

let me know..

I'm alone

I want to speak with him, but i can't do that.

There is no way to turn back. I miss that feeling.

Maybe it's my fault to believe every thing, yes it's my fault only.

Now I'm living with no hope and no dreams, but I'm trying to refresh my life.

I want to translate his reactions on my tears and the bad feelings, but he is so calm.

That is not me but I can't play any more with my self by hearing the lying about the troth that I knew it by myself.

My heart is beating so hard, my eyes are so tired from tears and my dreams are shocking.

Please give me one rezone to know why did you done that with me!!

This is the end of my story with your shadow and I’ll stay away from you no matter what happens to me.

هناك 4 تعليقات:

سحابة صيف يقول...

dream about your world
just to find a way to cure your tears
some time it is too late
but your hope make it so lovely
i have so mony things to say
but wish my word can tell you more
baby keep in hope
and i pray for a good wishes to you
so wonderful you are
and so kind even when good by

best and warm regards

yours

الشذى يقول...

yes I'll keep dreaming


and thinking about who love me in the real word


thank u so much


and good luk for u to

سحابة صيف يقول...

keep in touch

then find your real word

some one will attak you under the rain

so soon

بس لا تترجميها حرفيا ,,, !!!

warm regards

your friend

ودي

Dr. Abeer يقول...

"^_^


no I'm not going to do that
:)

I'm just like the roses waiting for the butter
fly to make me smile

and the rain to give me hope.

my dreams are the happy world for me